What a changes are happening in the world we live in.
The team at Laundrylicious cannot sit back and watch this happen.
We are here to support you and make sure your laundry and specialty garments are being cleaned and, especially now, sanitized.
We are making a few changes internally to keep your laundry clean and return it virus-free by doing the following:
– our drivers will wear gloves and at certain locations may wear face masks.
– please put the bags out in front of your door/on the ground as much as possible so our driver and you can avoid contact and keep a distance.
– All bags will be washed, hampers will not be picked up anymore, unless they can be fully washed.
– Our facilities are being sanitized multiple times/day.
– We are currently not accepting any hangers to recycle nor your hangers to reuse as we cannot sanitize those.
– Alterations – we require all alterations to be sanitized trough either wet cleaning, dry cleaning or pressing, including new-with-tag garments.
How we are already keeping your laundry virus-free:
– We use high quality specialty detergent, like washing your hands in soap, detergent will get rid of virus molecules on your clothing
– Heat above 167 degrees will kill viruses, we have our temperatures in the dryers all set to 170 degrees.
– If garments are not going in the dryers, but are being pressed, the heat of the presses is approximately 275 degrees.
Laundry and garment care are essential services (classified by the government) during this time to help individuals, families and organizations fight the corona-virus together, and Laundrylicious is committed to help support you in this battle. We are the largest provider of dry cleaning for law enforcement in Southern California servicing police departments, and California high way patrol across Orange County and LA county, and we will continue to do so during this time.
Feel free to reach out with any questions. Stay safe, stay clean!
-The Laundrylicious team